TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
This Web site is owned, operated, and maintained by The Artistic Vision Art Gallery (“The Artistic Vision”) or Carol Ann’s Art.
Please read these terms and conditions of use (“Terms and Conditions”) carefully before accessing and browsing this Web site. By using this Web site or any information or other material contained within this Web site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
The Artistic VisionFine Art Gallery may, at its sole and exclusive discretion, change, alter, modify, add, and/or remove portions of the Terms and Conditions at any time by updating the contents of this page. You agree to abide by all additional Terms and Conditions displayed on the Web site as it may be updated from time to time.
1. Copyrights and Trademarks
▪ (1) All text, photographs, graphic images, sound files, and other material on The Artistic Vision Fine Art Gallery Web site (“content”) is the copyrighted work of Carol Ann Johnson or other contributors.
Except as specifically permitted under applicable laws, the reproduction or transmission of this content without permission is forbidden by law. Please contact Carol Ann Johnson in advance for permission to use any materials found on this Web site. This site also contains images that are the property of third parties, and it may not be possible for Carol Ann Johnson to grant permission for the use of such images.
▪ (2) Trade names, brand names, and logos on The Artistic Vision Fine Art Gallery Web site are the property of Carol Ann Johnson, and their unauthorized use is prohibited by law. Contact Carol Ann Johnson in advance to use any trade names, brand names, or logos on this site.
▪ (1) Third-party web sites linked to The Artistic VisionFine Art Gallery Web site (“linked sites”) are not under the control of The Artistic Vision Fine Art Gallery, nor does The Artistic Vision Fine Art Gallery bear any responsibility for the content of linked sites. The use of linked sites is subject to the terms and conditions stipulated by the operators of each site. The Artistic Vision Fine Art Gallery bears no liability for any loss or damage, however caused, in connection with the use of any linked site. Your use of linked sites is at your own risk.
▪ (2) Nothing contained in Artistic VisionFine Art Gallery Web site shall be construed as a
recommendation or endorsement by Artistic Vision Fine Art Gallery of the content of any linked site, or of the products or services appearing on or provided by any linked site. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to constitute any business connection between the operators of the linked sites and The Artistic Vision Fine Art Gallery.
▪ (3) If you wish to link your site to Artistic Vision Fine Art Gallery Web site, please send us an e-mail by clicking the “contact us” link.
▪ (4) When linking to Artistic Vision Fine Art Gallery Web site, please link to the home page:
▪ (5) When linking to Artistic Vision Fine Art Gallery Web site, please caption the link The Artistic Vision Fine Art Gallery by Carol Ann. Where the link is a banner, be sure to use the banner logo below. This banner logo is a registered trademark of The Artistic Vision Fine Art Gallery, as are other intellectual property on this Web site. No changes or alterations of any kind may be made to the banner logo.
▪ (6) You may use the following title: “Artistic Vision Fine Art Gallery by Carol Ann” and the text:
“Original colored pencil paintings and various other artist products and services.”
▪ (7) Please prevent this website from being opened within a frame.
3. Applicable Laws
The Terms and Conditions of use of Artistic Vision Fine Art Gallery Web site shall be construed and applied in accordance with the laws of the United States, unless otherwise specified. Disputes regarding the use of Artistic Vision Fine Art Gallery Web site shall, unless otherwise specified, be put before the court of competent jurisdiction in the State of Florida.
4. Liability Disclaimer
▪ (1) The user of this system assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of this server and the Internet generally. The Artistic Vision Fine Art Gallery and its subsidiaries disclaim all warranties, representations or endorsements, express or implied, with regard to the information accessed from, or via, this server or the internet, including, but not limited to, all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The Artistic Vision Fine Art Gallery does not assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product or process disclosed on this web site or other information
accessible from this web site. In no event shall The Artistic Vision Fine Art Gallery be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, revenue or profits, whether resulting from an action of contract, intellectual property infringement, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use or reliance upon the information on this server, Web site or the internet generally.
▪ (2) The Artistic Vision Fine Art Gallery may change or delete any content on The Artistic Vision Fine Art Gallery Web site without notice and at its sole discretion. In no case shall The Artistic Vision Fine Art Gallery be liable for any loss arising from the change or deletion of any content on The Artistic Vision Fine Art Gallery Web site, or from the termination of the operation of the Web site.
Last updated April 20, 2022
Returns and Refunds
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchases. We understand that from time to time
you may wish to return a product to us. It is difficult to represent true colors of our artwork in
every instance. If the colors are not as you expected, please contact us and we can refund your
purchase price or provide you with another item under most circumstances.
You may return an item (with permission) and receive a refund of the purchase price if
a. We receive the returned product within 15 days following the date of delivery of the product
b. The returned product is unused, in its original packaging and otherwise in a condition
enabling us to sell the product as new.
(3) Returns procedure
In order to take advantage of your rights under this returns policy, you must:
1. Contact us by phone or email within 5 days of purchase.
2. Provide your order number
3. Indicate the reason for the return.
Special order items are not refundable. However, we will make adjustments if possible.
You are responsible for returning the item(s) pre-paid and insured to The Artistic Vision Fine Art Gallery.
Credit issued will not include original shipping and insurance charges. We reserve the right to not
accept a return and may require a re-stocking or repair fee if the item has been at all damaged or
worn. While our policies are firm for obvious reasons, we will do everything we can
to work with you and make sure your experience with us is positive
Updated April 20, 2022
Contact details: email@example.com